Time & Location
Jul 23, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM MST
About the event
Program Title: Dental Radiography: Keeping It Simple
Keeping It Simple is a logical and step by step approach to intraoral dental radiographs. It takes the geometry out of choosing angles and identifies a few key components of how to take diagnostic images. With a few tips and tricks, it outlines the positioning for each view in dogs and cats.
- Why take dental radiographs?
- Safety considerations
- What makes a radiograph diagnostic?
- How to prevent repeat radiographs.
- Concepts about angles and technique.
- Logical sequence
- Individual angles for dogs
- Individual angles for cats
- Recognize a diagnostic radiographs
- Identify an efficient workflow
- Be familiar with good starting points for each view
- Take away tips and tricks to make the process simple